BHMCT (Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology)
College Code: UPSEE – 548
Affiliated to : Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow.
Approved by : A.I.C.T.E.. New Delhi
Duration : 4 Years, Full-time Program
Eligibility / Qualification:
- Passed in Intermediate/10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board with minimum 50% marks in aggregate
- 45% for reserved (SC/ST) Categories
Hospitality industry has evolved in jobs opportunities from Hotels to every walk of professions. The various new trends in businesses have found hospitality as the fascia as well as a strong backbone. The 24*7 work culture and the fight to give the best, the hospitality professional is placed just right to help employees perform better. Knowledge and Training imparted to our students in hotel management has wide applications which can be used in several service industries. Our students are so well trained that they can provide an extra edge and prove to be an asset for the efficient and profitable operation in their respective career establishments.
After completing the course there are various job opportunities for the student to work with large hotel chains including the Taj group, ITC, Oberoi hotels, Hilton group etc.
Besides Hotels, there are ample of job opportunities are there in various areas such as
- Restaurant & Fast food Businesses like Dominos , Mc Donald’s , KFC , Pizza Hut , Café Coffee Day, Dunkin Donut etc.
- Airline Catering (flight kitchen) and Cabin Services,
- Club management,
- Cruise Ship Hotel Management,
- Hospital administration and catering,
- Hotel and Tourism Associations & Institutes
- Forest Lodges,
- Guest Houses, resorts,
- Kitchen Management Catering departments of railways,
- Retail Sectors,
There is a huge demand of skilled professionals where students can join as Associates or Executives and can earn an edge here. These sectors have dynamic approach for the employment opportunities as well as growth of employees.